Skip to content
- The Increasing Need for CMO to Know Technology is Non-negotiable.
- Agency Model is Broken. Big Consulting Companies are Playing a Bigger Role. A New Model Needs to Emerge.
- Data is Becoming Commoditized. Creativity is What is in Short Supply.
- You Can’t Buy Yourself Into Great Marketing Anymore. It is the Golden Age of Marketing.
- Ability to Curate Content is More Important Than the Ability To Create Content.
- Social Commerce is the Next Big Thing.
- If It Takes You More than Eight Weeks to Get from Problem Statement to MVP You are Irrelevant.
- You Can’t Be Too Relevant for Consumer But You Can Be Too Personal.
- Mobile is the Remote Control of People’s Lives.
- Programatic is the Glue to Data and the Glue to Different Devices.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: