Skip to content
- Data is just a proxy for guest behavior. So “data” doesn’t drive your marketing, your guest does.
- Data-driven Marketing is a strategy not a program.
- Enterprise data strategy is a must.
- Data is not math- it is imperfect and directional.
- Data is like a box of chocolates.
- Data-informed Marketing accounts for both the data (Science) and for your experience and instinct (Art).
- Data and digital initiatives don’t conform to typical marketing production timelines.
- It is not just the segment, but the size of the segment that matters.
- Real-time data doesn’t matter unless you can operationally action it.
- Data is the great accelerator not the sliver bullet answer. The number one variable to success is still the Value built in your business and your offer.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: